eRegister comprises bibliographic data of the patent Register as described in the Patent's Law but also the full text patents and the correspondence between the Patent Office and the applicants.
You can find data about:
- National patent applications;
- European patent applications (EURO-PCT included);
- Supplementary protection certificates (SPC) for medicines and phytopharmaceutical products;
The data are regularly updated by the Patent Office.
eRegister does not require any subscription and is accessible for all.
MyPage is a BPP online service that provides secure electronic access to patent applications filed with the Patent Office.
With MyPage you can:
- make payment orders for your patents
- make 3rd party payment orders on behalf of applicants or patent holders